Monday, January 31, 2011

SAG Awards winners .. yawn

Here's a list of the winners from last night's SAG Awards...

TELEVISION
Ensemble, Comedy Series: Modern Family
Ensemble, Drama Series: Boardwalk Empire
Male Actor, Comedy Series: Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock
Female Actor, Comedy Series: Betty White, Hot in Cleveland
Male Actor, Drama Series: Steve Buscemi, Boardwalk Empire
Female Actor, Drama Series: Julianna Margulies, The Good Wife
Female Actor, Television Movie or Miniseries: Claire Danes, Temple Grandin
Male Actor, Television Movie or Miniseries: Al Pacino, You Don't Know Jack
Stunt Ensemble, Television Series: True Blood

The only show I watch from the list of winners is Modern Family. I actually just started watching it this season. It's pretty funny. Hot In Cleveland is okay. I saw the pilot, it's funny but I guess this is more targeted towards the older female demo.  We'll see how it goes..

Congrats Modern Family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a huuuuge tv person but I don't know nothing about this shows. Lol

    ReplyDelete