Thursday, January 27, 2011

American Idol Review (Jan 26, 2010)

American Idol was on last night. It was actually pretty good. At this point of the competition no one really knows who's who but I usually just use random descriptions of people I like.

Here are the people that stood out for me.
1.) The exotic looking girl who works at the Summerfest music park. She's really good.
2.) The 16 year old baseball player/country boy with a deep voice. I don't like country that much but this kid is really good.
3.) Ok this chick wasn't a contestant but... i thought it was really funny when the girl got a charlie horse when her friend/brother/boyfriend made it to hollywood. funny stuff
4.) My favorite from last night has to be the Filipino girl, Thia Magia. She killed that Adele song! After doing some research, I found out that she was a semi-finalist on America's Got Talent too. Check out her audition video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment